Bonus Sostegno al Reddito Milano 1500€
Income Support Measures are interventions aimed at citizens in difficult conditions, recognized as beneficiaries of one of the envisaged Measures.
- In favor of families in which there is at least one minor
- In favor of families without minors made up of one or more adults, aged between 18 and 64 years and up to 73% of civil disability
- In favor of households without minors in which there is at least one person in possession of a certificate of disability and/or civil invalidity over 73%
- In favor of households without minors in which there is at least one person over 64 years of age.
Contribution and requirements
The admitted beneficiaries are entitled to an economic contribution up to a maximum of € 1,500 per family unit.
To access the Measures it is necessary to have the following requirements:
- the applicant must have been resident in the Municipality of Milan for at least 1 year at the time of completing this application (this requirement must remain until the date of disbursement of the grant)
- no member of the nucleus requesting the contribution must have received one or more months of income/citizenship pension during 2022 (this requirement must remain until 31/12/2022)
- the family unit must have an ordinary ISEE certificate of less than € 6,000.
Applications can be submitted until 12 noon on November 15, 2022.