Are you looking for a Fully-funded Scholarship for Bachelor Program in Italy? This guide will help you to find out whether the scholarship is fully funded or partial-funded. We know the scholarship for the bachelor program is limited all over Europe. We found 5 top Scholarships for Bachelor Programs in Italy. Let’s get started.
Top 5 Fully-funded Scholarships for Bachelor Program in Italy
1. Unibo Action Scholarship1&2
The University of Bologna offers a scholarship for international students who will enroll in First Cycle, Second Cycle, or Single Cycle Degree Programs.
Amount Of Scholarship
Action 1: Fund For The Study Rants Of €11,000 Gross Every Year.
Action 2: Tuition Fees Waivers. The Study Grants And the TheTuition Fee Waivers Depend On The Score On SAT And GRE.
The Requirement Of Action Scholarship 1&2
You Can Apply If:
- You Have A Valid Certification From An Institution Outside Of The Italian Education System For Admission To Your Chosen Degree Program. Students Holding A Diploma From A School In Italy Founded Outside Italy Can Also Apply.
- Whether You Are Interested In Applying For A First Or Single Cycle Degree Program, You Have To Provide An SAT Score.
- Upon The Call For The Application Deadline, You Are Under 30 Years Of Age.
- Publication of the call for applications: every year 6 February, at 12.00 CET
- Applications deadline: Every year 30 April, at 12.00 CET
- Publication of results: Every year in May
2. Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program
The University Of Padua Offers Different Types Of Scholarship For International Students, Among Them, The International Excellence Scholarship Programme Is the Most Popular.
The University Of Padua Provides Up To 43 Scholarships To Highly Qualified Prospective Students Who Plan To Obtain A Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree In English. The Financial Aid Plan Is Highly Selective. A Scholarship May Only Be Awarded To Candidates Showing The Highest Achievements And To School / Academic Records.
Amount Of Scholarship
Fee Waiver + €8,000 Grant Gross Per Year. The Only Amount To Be Paid For Each Year By The Beneficiary Students Is An Admission Fee Which Corresponds To The Regional Tax And.
3 years for the single-cycle degree or bachelor’s degree.
Who Can Apply
Highly Talented Prospective Foreign Students From All Over The World That Wish To Enroll In A Bachelor’s Degree At The University Of Padua Taught Entirely In English.
How To Apply
You Are Eligible If You Meet The Following Criteria :
- Do Not Hold Italian Citizenship (Except Double Nationality, Including Italian
- Citizenship); Hold A Non-Italian High School Diploma (For Applicants For
- Bachelor’s Or Single Cycle Degrees);
- Register For A Degree Program At The University Of Padua Which Is Entirely Taught English. Please Note That Up To 3-Degree Programs Are Eligible To Apply.
- Publication Of The Call For Applications: Every Year 6 February, At 12.00 CET
- Applications Deadline: Every Year 30 April, At 12.00 CET
- Publication Of Results: Every Year On May
3. EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
You Will Have To Provide An ISSE Certificate Of Your Family Income Values Not More Than 23,253€
These Students Do Not Have To Satisfy Any Merit Requirements During
The Application Submission: Winners Will Receive The First Installment Of The Scholarship Exclusively According To Their Economic Needs.
To Retain The First And Receive The Second Scholarship installment, these students must require to complete 20 credits.
Every year August 29.
Amount of Scholarship
2000€ to 5000€
4. DiscoLazio scholarship
The University Of Tor Vergata Offers Scholarship And Accommodation Which Is Provided By Regione Lazio.
You Should Apply For Scholarships, Accommodation, Fee Cuts, Study Abroad (If You Are Already Enrolled), And Discounts On Public Transport Charges.
The Number Of Scholarships
Depends On A Number Of Factors Including Your Location And Your Economic Situation.
Students Must Comply With The Following Income And Wealth Thresholds, Reaching Any Of These Values Is A Justification To Exempt Them From The Competition:
(Indicator Of The Equivalent Economic Situation): €23,508.78
(Indicator Of The Corresponding Wealth Situation): €51,106.05
Amount: € 5.231,58 For International Student
5. DSU scholarship
The University Of Pisa Offers Accommodation, A Free Meal, Monthly Payment For Sports Activities, The Book, And Exempt Tuition Fees
Who Can Apply?
Students Planning To Enroll Or Have Already Enrolled In A Degree Program At The University Of Pisa Unless They Already Have The Same Level Of Educational Qualification.
Application And Required Documents
Students Are Expected To Send All Documents, Translated Into Italian And Legalized By The Home Country’S Competent Italian Diplomatic Representatives, Or Must Provide
- Family Status;
- Real Estate;
- Movable Assets.