Sweden is open to foreign students outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland for Uppsala University Global Scholarships. In the area of all Subjects taught at Uppsala University, the scholarship qualifies for Masters degree program(s). The scholarship deadline ends on 03 Feb 2021.
Global Scholarships at Uppsala University is one of the scholarship programs for fee-paying students who enroll for Master’s programs, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Level of Study
Uppsala University Global Scholarships Sweden is open for Master’s degree programs.
Foreign students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
1 Feb 2021 (annual)
The cost of tuition will be covered by scholarships but not living expenses.
- You must be a resident of an extra EU/EEA nation and of Switzerland.
- You need to demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- Only the Uppsala University Global Scholarship can be awarded to you for a first choice Master’s degree program at Uppsala University (the program you have ranked as the highest of the four programs you can select for University Admissions).
- Before the University Admissions deadline, you must have applied for the master’s programme.
- For the Master’s programme you have applied for, you must meet the entry criteria. The application fee and your full supporting documentation must be obtained before the deadline for university admissions.
How to Apply
During the application period from 16 January to 1 February 2021, you must request an online scholarship application form. During the application period from 16 January to 1 February 2021, you must request an online scholarship application form.
To access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship, it is necessary to visit the official website (link found below).